Custom Curtain and Drapery Measuring Guide
- All DrapeStyle Pricing is Per-Panel.
- Two (2) Panels will make a complete pair.
*Rod Take-Up refers to the amount of fabric that is required to shirr the fabric on the rod.
DrapeStyle's standard rod-pocket is designed to fit up to a 1-1/2" pole. For larger poles please contact a DrapeStyle Designer.
Your selected length will include the 3" pocket and, if selected, a 2" Top-Flange.
|Flat Panels + Pleated Panels||
- Measure the width of your window from outside molding to outside molding (A).
- Add 16" to this dimension (B). (This will provide ample overlap and return)
- Divide this total dimension (A+B) by 2 to establish the "Per-Panel" width (C).
- Use the guide below to determine the coverage area for each pleat and fabric style.
|Number of Widths:||Flat Panel or Rod-Pocket||All Pleated & Grommeted Panels in Solid Fabric||All Pleated Panels
in Striped Fabric
|1||Up to 48" Wide||Up to 26" Wide||Up to 23" Wide|
|1 1/2||Up to 74" Wide||Up to 36" Wide||Up to 32" Wide|
|2||Up to 98" Wide||Up to 54" Wide||Up to 46" Wide|
|2 1/2||Up to 122" Wide||Up to 66" Wide||Up to 60" Wide|
|3||Up to 145" Wide||Up to 80" Wide||Up to 72" Wide|
- The Approximate Finished Width Will Display in Inches Next to The "Width" Drop-Down When Ordering.
- Grommeted Panels will cover the same in Solid Fabrics and Striped Fabrics.
|Number of Widths:||Flat Panels||Pleated Panels in Solid Fabrics||Pleated Panels in Striped Fabrics||Pleated Sheers|
|1||7 Rings||7 Rings||6 Rings||8 Rings|
|1 1/2||10 Rings||9 Rings||8 Rings||12 Rings|
|2||14 Rings||12 Rings||10 Rings||14 Rings|
|2 1/2||17 Rings||14 Rings||12 Rings||16 Rings|
|3||20 Rings||17 Rings||14 Rings||20 Rings|
- Please call a Designer (800-760-8257) for additional questions regarding Ring or Measuring Guide
"Sateen Lining" is a tightly woven cotton/poly blend resulting in a fine satin finish.
Sateen Lining + Flannel Interlining:
"Flannel Interlining" is a heavy-weight cotton flannel fabric.
Sateen Lining + Heavy Flannel Interlining
Blackout Lining + Flannel Interlining
"Blackout Lining" is a opaque heavy-weight cotton/poly blend which is off-white in color and is impervious to light.
Blackout Lining + Heavy Flannel Interlining
Sateen Lining + Bump Interlining:
"Bump" is also referred to as "English Bump" and is a heavy, thick cotton flannel interlining.
Sateen Lining + Bump Interlining
|Minimal Puddle - Small break in the fabric where it meets the floor.||Add 1" - 3" to your length|
|Moderate Puddle - More dramatic break with some fabric resting on the floor.||Add 3" to 6" to your length|
|Opulent Puddle - Generous amount of fabric pooling on the floor.||Add 6" to 8" to your length|
DrapeStyle manufacturers all Drapery in our California Studio using only the highest quality materials and processes. All of our natural materials including silk and linen may include some minor natural imperfections and dye-lot variations. For additional information and assistance please call a DrapeStyle Designer at 800-760-8257.
Please visit our Showroom at the StoneMill Design Center in Costa Mesa, California.
2915 Red Hill Ave Suite A108 Costa Mesa, CA 92626