Custom Cotton Drapery
Custom Cotton Drapery
When you are selecting fabric for curtains or drapes, there are many different things to consider. You want to think about the weight and stiffness of the material, as that will change how the curtain hangs in your window. Some fabrics accept dye better than others, creating deeper and brighter hues of color. The longevity of fabrics should also factor into your decision. Different materials are better for different seasons and climates, so you should also consider where you live and the weather.
At DrapeStyle, our team works alongside you to make sure you find the perfect curtains for your home. That is why we are proud to offer an entire line of custom cotton and cotton blend drapery. There are many benefits to cotton curtains, and their price point makes them a best seller.
Cotton is a natural crop that has been used by humans for thousands of years and is a popular choice for all sorts of home goods, including drapes and curtains. Cotton window curtains are naturally breathable and don’t pick up odors as quickly as other materials. It is also naturally hypoallergenic and soft to the touch. Cotton is a wonderful insulator, and a heavy cotton curtain will help keep your home warm when the days are cold.
Caring for cotton drapes and cotton curtains is also easier than other fabrics. Printed cotton drapes can be easily washed in your washing machine and dried in the dryer on low heat. You can iron the curtains to eliminate wrinkles and use stain removers on any hard-to-clean spots. Cotton drapes also hold color well and are perfect for bright patterns or bold-colored curtains.
Our selection of cotton and cotton blend curtains can be completely customized for your individual style and needs. Our fabric selection includes designs that you won’t find anywhere else. You can select from several different pleat style options. You can also add liners for more insulation or to create cotton blackout curtains. You can also add tassels, tie-backs, and curtain rods to accent your chosen design style.
Cotton Drape Styles
We offer seven different styles of cotton and cotton blend drapes. Each type features unique design elements and different fabric blends and color options. You can choose from eleven different pleat options and customize the width and height of your curtains. Each different cotton drapery also has a selection of available linings. Select no lining for an airy look and gently filtered light. There are also flannel lining options for colder weather and boutique hotel-style blackout lining for light elimination.
- Geometric Custom Drapes - These heavy-weight drapes feature our famous “iron-gate” fabric designs and include bottom weights to create a beautiful draping effect.
- Traditions Cotton Drapery Collection - This collection is available in a colorful paisley print and can be constructed from 7oz cotton, a cotton rayon blend, or a cotton-linen blend. All three fabrics are wrinkle-resistant and soft to the touch.
- Chateau Damask Drapes - These 100% polyester curtains are built to last for decades. The heavy-weight fabric creates beautiful folds, and the acrylic material allows for the construction of beautifully patterned weaves.
- Solid Cotton Collection - This collection features 100% heavy-weight cotton fabric in 14 different colors. If you are looking for stunning white cotton curtains, this is the collection for you.
- Contemporary Custom Drapery - This collection can also be constructed from 7oz cotton, a cotton rayon blend, or a cotton-linen blend. These curtains are available in a variety of contemporary designs.
- Hyland Cotton Drapery Collection - The Hyland collection features beautifully embroidered designs on a neutral base fabric. These stunning curtains are 100% handmade to order.
- DrapeStyle Luxe Custom Drapes - This collection features selected favorite designs from our other fabric collections. These beautifully curated designs include patterns that are exclusive to DrapeStyle.
From sea to shining sea, DrapeStyle is the premier supplier of window treatments across the United States. All of our window treatment options are fully customized. The customer selects the color and fabric combinations, chooses the fold and pleat styles, and provides the exact width and height measurements needed. We offer customized silk drapes, linen drapes, cotton drapes, designer drapes, outdoor drapes, sheers, and roman shades. We also carry curtain rods, tassels, tie-backs, and even customized pillows. Lovingly crafted in Maryland, our entire collection is available across the entire United States. Contact us for a consultation and let us help you find the drapes of your dreams.