If you are looking for drapery and curtains that will work in any climate, on any window, in any home, anywhere in the world, then you want our collection of linen drapes. Linen is one of the most beloved window treatments for a reason. Linen is a natural material that is lightweight, textured, and drapes beautifully. A linen drape will give any room a breezy and relaxed feel.
Linen curtains can also handle humidity and heat. The material is naturally mildew-resistant, making them the perfect option for indoor or outdoor window treatments. Linen drapes also feature a unique naturally hollow construction that allows them to trap air and stay cool even in the warmest climates. With an added lining, your linen curtains will also work great to keep in the warm air during the cooler months.
Another benefit to linen drapes is they are naturally antibacterial and dust resistant. Linen has unique filtering capabilities that will keep out pathogenic bacteria. This is the reason linen curtains are so popular in hotels and hospitals. They are also incredibly easy to care for. Linen is one of the strongest fabrics you can buy. It doesn’t pill easily, and its natural mildew resistance means it stands up well in kitchens and bathrooms. Linen drapes can also be easily washed at home.
The linen drapes at DrapeStyle are all completely customized to match your specific needs and desires. Choose from a selection of designer styles, some of which you won’t find anywhere else. Once you know the style you want, you will be able to choose the perfect pattern or color. Select your pleat style, add linings and tiebacks, and then select your height and width. From there, your curtains will be handmade in our Maryland studio and sent directly to your door.
Linen Drape Styles
We offer ten different styles of linen curtains. Each type features a unique design element that sets it apart from the other options.
- Patterned Linen Drapes - These classic patterned linens transform any room from ordinary to extraordinary. Pattern options include traditional Regency, Meridian, and Venice florals, as well as the newly popular Liger pattern.
- Silk Bordered Linen Drapery - Combine one of our solid, fine linens with a lower border of Silk Dupioni. This combination gives added structure to the lower portion of your linen curtain and an added iridescent sheen.
- Belgian Estate Linen Custom Drapes - Constructed from 11 oz Belgian Estate Linen Fabric, these drapes are medium-weight. This gives them a more structured appearance, and these linen curtains hold pleat designs beautifully. You can even add a contrasting linen or designer fabric edge band.
- Custom Linen Drapes - These lightweight drapes are available in 22 exclusive shades. You can also add a blackout lining for extra light control or a flannel lining for increased warmth.
- Velvet Trimmed Linen Custom Drapery - These linen drapes are perfect for those who enjoy rich textures and fun details. They combine our luxurious estate linens with two thin strips of velvet.
- Grosgrain Ribbon Trimmed Drapes - These drapes are made from our Belgian Linen and feature two thin Grosgrain Ribbons on the leading edge.
- The Hotel Drape in Linen - These linen curtains have four bold Dupioni silk bands in your choice of color. These bands create a feeling of length even in shorter windows.
- Bordered Linen + Linen Custom Drapes - These drapes are similar in style to the silk bordered linen drapes but are made of two easy-to-clean colors of linen. These classic linen curtains are guaranteed to always be in style.
- Hampton Linen Custom Drapery - Sure to be an instant favorite, this new style features a lower border and two uppers, contrasting bands. Select your colors from our collection of over 20 different shades.
- Manhattan Blended Linen Drapes - This beautiful blend of linen and polyester gives you the beautiful flowing folds of linen curtains but without the tendency to wrinkle. Choose from six stunning colors.
From sea to shining sea, DrapeStyle is the premier supplier of window treatments across the United States. All of our window treatment options are fully customized. The customer selects the color and fabric combinations, chooses the fold and pleat styles, and provides the exact width and height measurements needed. We offer customized silk drapes, linen drapes, cotton drapes, designer drapes, outdoor drapes, sheers, and roman shades. We also carry curtain rods, tassels, tiebacks, and even customized pillows. Lovingly crafted in Maryland, our entire collection is available across the entire United States. Contact us for a consultation and let us help you find the drapes of your dreams.